Re: [Rhythmbox-devel] Generic audio player support

On Sat, 2005-10-15 at 22:35 -0700, Marc E. wrote:
> This is great for USB mass storage devices, but I see a lot of patches
> being added to rhythmbox,, queue, itunes, music sharing, libnotify,
> album art, this, podcasts, etc etc, where is ALL this stuff?

Some of them (e.g. iTunes' music sharing) are in cvs, so you can get
them by building Rhythmbox from cvs, or waiting until we release 0.9.1.

Other patches (the rest of your list) are either posted to the mailing
list, or attached to bugs on bugzilla - which means that you need to
apply them to a cvs checkout. Some of them are basically done, and will
probably be merged into cvs once we get 0.9.1 out, and others need some
more work.

If you want to build rhythmbox from cvs, the instructions are
downloading it are on http://developer.gnome.org/tools/cvs.html, and
it's in the module "rhythmbox".

Cheers,

James "Doc" Livingston
--
Accept that some days you're the pigeon and some days you're the statue