Re: [Rhythmbox-devel] Playing iTunes songs

> I have many songs on my Windows iTunes - I was wondering if I can play
> those using rhythmbox.  I tried to import the folder with the .m4a
> songs, and I can not select any of the .m4a songs.
>
> Any help would be appreciated.

These are just MPEG4 audio files so you should be able to play them.
What distro are you using. You'll need to ensure you have the
appropriate extenstions installed for gstreamer for this to work. In
Fedora Core 4 you'll need something like the addon rpms available at
freshrpms.net

Pete