Re: [Rhythmbox-devel] Rhythmbox new feature testing -- audiocd, album art and ipod support

On 10/5/05, James Livingston <jrl ids org au> wrote:
On Wed, 2005-10-05 at 17:02 +0200, Tristan Tarrant wrote:
> On Mon, 2005-10-03 at 15:41 -0400, Johnathan Bailes wrote:
> > Are there any other almost ready for prime time patches that are
> > available to test?

>The podcast and audioscrobbler patches are pretty well along, both of
>which have been posted to the ML.

Yes, will try both  -- thanks.

> I would like to see a revival of the Album Cover patch that was on
> some Arch branch somewhere.
> Has anybody ported it over to the new RB ?

>The latest version is attached to bug 307848[0], but it's over two
>months old - so it will need to be updated to apply to cvs.

Yes, it does not work for me too many rejected chunks to chase down as of yet.

Will keep an eye out on the lists for a new updated one.

Too bad really it is one of those things I have been wanting for a while along with full playlist (gtkpod level) support for the iPod.

Thanks a lot.