Re: [Rhythmbox-devel] Rhythmbox new feature testing -- audiocd, album art and ipod support

On Mon, 2005-10-03 at 15:41 -0400, Johnathan Bailes wrote:
I have James Livingstone's excellent audiocd patch and I am using
rhythmbox cvs.

I am very happy camper but this got me wondering.

Are there any other almost ready for prime time patches that are
available to test?

Does anyone keep a repo of these that I could patch against cvs?

I promise to fill out extensive bug reports or input back to the list.
I would like to see a revival of the Album Cover patch that was on some Arch branch somewhere.
Has anybody ported it over to the new RB ?

Tristan