Re: [Rhythmbox-devel] a new design mockup for the RB homepage

I fear that Screenshots and Download are hidden too far away. People
expect to have a screenshot either on the front page or a menu item
called Screenshots.

I know it from myself. When I visit a website for a program, I look
for a screenshot before I read the text.

If Download is not on the front page, would I say, the website looks
like a blog and people won't bother into the menus because Download is
always on the front page.

> And by popular demand
> http://www.waldgeist.org/idea5.png
> http://www.waldgeist.org/idea6.png

Idea6 is pretty cool, but I like Idea5 the best =)