Re: [Rhythmbox-devel] a new design mockup for the RB homepage

I think those are amazing!!

My favorite is nr.2 because the menu is easy to find, and the shaded
transparancy looks great =)

Althought I think is it very important that a screenshot of Rhythmbox
is easy accessible. Many chooses programs 100% based toolkit or on the
looks of it.

The other links at rhythmbox.org (download, related tools, faq,
development, translation, feedback) have I used myself, so I think
those are important too. But screenshot and download are the most
important would I say =)

Could you try send a mockup with white background instead of a gradient?