Re: [Rhythmbox-devel] Rhythmbox Breakdown #1

> What could be a good idea is to change the layout slight for "normal"
> mode: move the text onto one line, and put time next to the slider. This
> would make it take up less vertical space. We probably wouldn't want to
> do this for small mode though.

What if the current song info and the duration text were removed and
put in the statusbar?

At startup the statusbar would then read:
Not playing.                                             1000 songs,
500 minuts, 4000MB.

Filtering is used and a song is playing:
Playing Sandman by Metallica from Black Album at 2:34 of 5:00
  5 songs, 15 minuts, 30MB matching metallica.