[Rhythmbox-devel] UI mock up. No shell headers

Most of the shell headers look like sort column buttons, but they are
in fact just titles. I think this is confusing, so I have tried
removing them and instead added a combo box.

The placement of the combo box and search entry is reasoned for their
influence on the UI.

http://www.heko.dk/~maj/no_headers.png

Removing the headers frees a lot of space.

Should I file a bug for this?

PS. I just noticed the combox box reads "Number". That should have been Track =)

PS2. The missing volumen control is not part of the suggestion. The
screenshot is just made of my personalized patched version of
Rhythmbox =)