Re: [Rhythmbox-devel] UI mock up. No shell headers

Le samedi 05 novembre 2005 Ã 07:42 +0100, Martin Jeppesen a Ãcrit :
> Most of the shell headers look like sort column buttons, but they are
> in fact just titles. I think this is confusing, so I have tried
> removing them and instead added a combo box.

I'm not sure I understand the rationale for that. The main song list
headers can be used to resized the columns, and to sort the song as well
here. So they are not "just titles". It might make sense for the
artist/album list, though I'd keep them since it may not be immediatly
clear to everyone what those 2 lists are about.

Christophe