Re: [Rhythmbox-devel] interface changes

On Wed, 2005-05-25 at 08:10 +1000, Jonathan Matthew wrote:
> On Tue, May 24, 2005 at 11:48:24AM -0400, William Jon McCann wrote:
> > Hi,
> >
> > I've made a few small UI changes in my archive.  The result looks like:
> > <http://acs.pha.jhu.edu/~mccannwj/rhythmbox/Screenshot-Rhythmbox-ui.png>
>
> Interesting ideas.  I definitely like having a bigger song position
> slider, and I agree that the song title display should work with bigger
> fonts.
>
> I don't think the song time display is quite right where it is, though.
> Maybe it should be in the same row as the slider?  I've just tried it
> out and I think it looks better there.

Agreed. And it decreases the height of the header a bit. Having a wider
slider and more space for the song title is definitely good but the
header should not use too much of the vertical space.

--
so long,
oliver

Public GPG Key: http://www.core-dump.info/olemke-public.asc
Fingerprint: 2389 0B2C 1AA8 4E3E D5AD 3B72 00DB ABDC 73ED C558