Re: [Rhythmbox-devel] Album cover resizing and alternating row colors

On Wed, 2005-05-25 at 19:39 +0200, m.pavot wrote:
> In my arch branch (based on the merge brach), I've simplified
> the way you can resize the album cover :
> I've removed the "cover size" spin button in the preference
> window and now, you only have to resize the left pane and the
> cover will automatically take the same size.

Nice work, just two problems: The cover doesn't use the whole width of
the left pane, there is some free space on both sides.

There should be an upper limit depending on the available height in the
left pane. If you make the pane very large the cover will exceed the
limits of the pane and is drawn over the header widget and the window
title bar.

> I've also removed the alternating row colors for the
> genre/artist/album lists. I've made this to respect the GTK
> recommendations on this feature (and I also think that
> rhythmbox looks less heavy like that).

I agree, it looks better without the stripes.

--
so long,
oliver

Public GPG Key: http://www.core-dump.info/olemke-public.asc
Fingerprint: 2389 0B2C 1AA8 4E3E D5AD 3B72 00DB ABDC 73ED C558