Re: [Rhythmbox-devel] interface changes

Hi,

Jonathan Matthew wrote:
I can't find these changes in your archive.  patch-29 seems to have some
permission problems (I get 403s when trying to access it, and tla goes
slightly crazy when I try to replay it) and patch-30 isn't in there.

Ok, this should be fixed now.

I agree that the checkbox options don't really belong in the status
bar, but I think there should be some indication of the play order in
effect in the main display, if not a way of controlling it.
Maybe the shuffle/repeat checkboxes could go in the same row as the
prev/play/next buttons?

I was thinking that too. That way all the action controls are in a pseudo-toolbar. We can probably use toggle buttons for these instead of check buttons too.

Jon