Re: [Rhythmbox-devel] Album covers

On Tue, 2005-05-24 at 09:39 -0400, Stefan Monnier wrote:
> - Or maybe a choice between album-title-only (i.e. the 0.8 behavior) or
>   title+cover (the current 0.9 merge behavior), or cover only (tiled)?

You can turn if off in the preferences (album covers tab).

> - For albums where there is no available cover, there shouldn't be a dummy
>   .jpg file in ~/.gnome2/rhythmbox/covers.  Also when the auto-search on
>   Amazon finds something (wrong), it should be possible to explicitly say
>   "no cover here".

That's a result of my badly done hack which makes RB use "placeholder
art" if there is no albul cover. I realised that this was happening
about two days ago, but I haven't had time to fix it yet. I've got a
half-written patch that this (and several more) problems. Hopefully I'll
get it done tonight.

Cheers,

James "Doc" Livingston
--
There's no 'I' in 'team'. But then there's no 'I' in 'useless smug
colleague', either. And there's four in 'platitude-quoting idiot'. Go