Re: [Rhythmbox-devel] metadata reader using decodebin

Le lundi 02 mai 2005 à 22:20 +1000, Jonathan Matthew a écrit :

> What advantages would using playbin provide?  I'm not really sure what
> it does that decodebin doesn't.

The only advantage would probably be simpler code (though I haven't
looked at yours), playbin uses decodebin internally so it's not a big
difference. Afaik totem can read tags and it uses playbin/decodebin, did
you look how they do it?

Christophe