[Rhythmbox-devel] metadata reader using decodebin

Hi,

patch-5 on my playbin branch replaces the current metadata reading pipeline
with one based on decodebin.  It's working pretty well for me -
it's noticeably better when it comes to files for which I don't have a
gstreamer decoder, it detects non-audio files properly, and it reports
errors usefully.  It's no faster, but there's no reason it should be.
It also means that rhythmbox will accept any file that gstreamer knows
how to decode, rather than having a fixed list of formats.

It'd be great if people already using 0.9 development branches could give
this the testing it needs.

thanks,
-jonathan.