Re: [Rhythmbox-devel] another queue UI layout

Le mardi 29 mars 2005 à 17:33 -0600, Thomas Lunde a écrit :
>  Christophe:  do you know of any non-iTunes
> software that will generate the thumbnail database?  Some googling
> only turned up statements that there isn't (yet) any such.

Well, I have some code to read this thumbnail database, writing is on my
todo list but not finished yet (and it may not be finished soon...). I
put that code at
http://cfergeau.free.fr/downloads/libitunesdb-0.5.0.tar.gz though this
is supposed to be a development snapshot rather than  an actual release
(ie I quickly made the tarball yesterday evening because some people
were interested in that code, but it may have untested changes...).

Christophe