Re: [Rhythmbox-devel] My Rhythmbox Hacking ToDo

On Fri, 2005-03-25 at 09:13 +0100, Christophe Fergeau wrote:
> Le vendredi 25 mars 2005 à 15:55 +1100, James Livingston a écrit :
>
> > 1) Is not being able to rate songs by clicking in the entry view widget
> > (library/playlist) supposed to happen? (I'm guessing it would have to
> > be, but I was more wondering why)
>
> Should be fixed in my playbin branch iirc

Ah, it is too. I'm going to have to start paying more attention to which
version I'm running (stable, devel, play-bin, play-queue).

Your play-bin branch is working great for me at the moment; the short
pause between songs is gone, and no crashes so far (I haven't tried
anything more complex than playing files off my hard-drive though).

> > 2) Does tag editing work at all? I passed the configure option, but I
> > haven't seen anywhere you can edit them (i.e. the properties dialog). I
> > know this is [probably] still under development so don't expect much.
>
> You should be able to edit tags from the song property dialog, but it
> only works for mp3 and flac atm, maybe you tried with ogg ?

That would explain it.

Cheers,

James "Doc" Livingston
--
Wesley: Are you not used to being given orders?
Buffy: Whenever Giles sends me on a mission, he always says 'please'.