Re: [Rhythmbox-devel] My Rhythmbox Hacking ToDo

On Fri, 2005-03-25 at 15:55 +1100, James Livingston wrote:
> Allowing you to have more complicated playlist conditions than a
> simple A and B and C, or A or B or C. I don't think it'd be that hard
> to do, but designing a UI that makes sense could be very difficult.
How about adding "Last Played" and "Play Count" to the criteria? So that
you can, you know, create a playlist of songs you havn't heard recently.
Or am I the only one who wants such a thing?

--
I've found that you don't need to wear a neck-tie if you can hit
- Ted Williams