Re: [Rhythmbox-devel] Some interesting usage with rb cvs

On Tue, 2005-07-12 at 14:57 +0100, Peter Robinson wrote:
> > I broke RB in cvs the other day, by accidentally missing out a small
> > part of what I committed. It should be fixed in cvs now - although it
> > may not have propagated out to anonymous cvs yet. If the changelog has a
> > commit entry from me about "dynamic re-ordering" then you should have a
> > fixed version.
>
> The cvs checkout of this morning (around 8am GMT) still isn't working.
> Same issue as before. Plays one track and stops. The top 3 entries of
> the Changelog are:
<snip changelog>

The update obviously hasn't gone out to anonymous cvs yet - the
Changelog entry that is associated with the fix is:

2005-07-11  James Livingston  <jrl ids org au>
* rhythmdb/rhythmdb-query-model.c:
(rhythmdb_query_model_entry_changed_cb),
(rhythmdb_query_model_update_limited_entries),
(rhythmdb_query_model_do_reorder):
Add support for dynamic re-ordering of the library/playlists when
metadata the affects the sorting order changes. This also fixes a bug
where it would stop playing when trying to change to the next song.

Cheers,

James "Doc" Livingston
--
I now have visions of a server whose panels and covers are secured with
red tapes, sealed with wax embossed with Elder Signs and other symbols.