Re: [Rhythmbox-devel] Audio CD updates

On Sat, 2005-07-02 at 04:24 +1000, James Livingston wrote:
> On Fri, 2005-07-01 at 18:55 +0200, Jaap Haitsma wrote:
> > Can you be so kind to provide is a  patch to the current rhythmbox in CVS?
>
> I'll try to get it done tomorrow - I've got a patch half-done, but there
> are a couple issues I need to work out to port it over. I need to figure
> out whether some crashes are due to bugs in CVS that are fixed on the
> merge branch, or bugs in my code that something on the merge branch
> hides.

http://www.ids.org.au/~jrl/rhythmbox/rhythmbox-audiocd-cvs-1.patch.bz2

The patch contains the audio cd bits, a couple of bug fixes that aren't
in CVS (some are in bugzilla, some I haven't gotten around to putting
there yet), and the ipod converted to use RbDeviceSource. It also has a
few things that shouldn't be there, and are artifacts from my quick
porting from being based off the merge branch.

Hopefully it doesn't break anything, but it could bugger up the iPod
support. As I mentioned in the other post: pass --with-audiocd to
configure, and make sure that /dev/cdrom exists.

Cheers,

James "Doc" Livingston
--
"Give a man a match and he's warm for a day. Set a man on fire and he's
warm for the rest of his life." -- Terry Pratchett.