Re: [Rhythmbox-devel] Audio CD updates

On Fri, 2005-07-01 at 18:55 +0200, Jaap Haitsma wrote:
> Can you be so kind to provide is a  patch to the current rhythmbox in CVS?

I'll try to get it done tomorrow - I've got a patch half-done, but there
are a couple issues I need to work out to port it over. I need to figure
out whether some crashes are due to bugs in CVS that are fixed on the
merge branch, or bugs in my code that something on the merge branch
hides.

Cheers,

James "Doc" Livingston
--
"The surreality of the universe tends towards a maximum" -- Skud's Law
"Never formulate a law or axiom that you're not prepared to live with