Re: [Rhythmbox-devel] Rhythmbox 0.9 feedback

Le mercredi 02 février 2005 à 01:06 +0100, Ernst Persson a écrit :
> Hi all!
>
> Thought I'd try out the development branch from arch on Ubuntu Hoary AMD64.

> Context menus. That usually means that if you right click on
> something, you get a menu for that item. The source list does not
> follow this. What does the HIG say?
>
> Oh, and right clicking on the white space in the sourcelist could give
> you the option to create a new playlist. What do you think?

Patches for that would be nice I guess... ;)

>                          message = g_strdup_printf (_("This playlist
> is %" G_GINT64_FORMAT " minutes long.  "
>                                                       "This exceeds
> the %" G_GINT64_FORMAT " minute length of the media in the drive."),

One issue with using the G_GINT64_FORMAT #define is that it doesn't work
nicely with translators :-/

> RhythmDB-ERROR **: file rhythmdb.c: line 1800 (rhythmdb_entry_set):
> assertion failed: (rhythmdb_get_readonly (db) == FALSE)
> aborting...

I think this is fixed in my branch
(teuf gnome org--2004/rhythmbox--playbin--0.9) Unfortunately, it's down
atm. It should be mirrored on sourcecontrol.net though

Hope that helps,

Christophe