Re: [Rhythmbox-devel] Rhythmbox 0.9 feedback

Once upon a time Christophe Fergeau said...
> Le mercredi 02 f?vrier 2005 ? 01:06 +0100, Ernst Persson a ?crit :
>
> > Context menus. That usually means that if you right click on
> > something, you get a menu for that item. The source list does not
> > follow this. What does the HIG say?
> >
> > Oh, and right clicking on the white space in the sourcelist could give
> > you the option to create a new playlist. What do you think?
>
> Patches for that would be nice I guess... ;)

If someone is going to do this, would they also enable the context menu
when right clicking on the "Source" heading. I find it annoying when you
cant access a useful context menu because there is no whitespace left
(like nautilus in list view)