Re: [Rhythmbox-devel] Longer seek control

On Thu, 2005-08-11 at 18:49 +1000, James Livingston wrote:
<snip>
> The "merge" branch had started some changes to the header. A screenshot
> of what it had, along with a few additional changes I made (moving the
> cover art to the header) is up at
> http://www.ids.org.au/~jrl/rhythmbox/rb-header.png

The slider will change length when the time label changes size. I've had
the same problem with Totem with that label...

---
Bastien Nocera <hadess hadess net>
This CGI bullshit is the death knell of cinema. If I'd wanted all that
computer game bullshit, I'd have stuck my dick in a Nintendo. -- Quentin
Tarantino