Re: [Rhythmbox-devel] Longer seek control

A longer seek slider in the main UI looks really ugly, especially since
there probably are not many people using it. A pop-up window which can
be triggered through a keyboard shortcut or a menu entry containing a
longer slider and a way to enter a specific time using the keyboard
might be better.

Christophe