[Rhythmbox-devel] Longer seek control

There seems to be a huge ammount of wasted space in the Rhythmbox GUI between the seek control and the title, artist and album labels. Could the seek control not be made longer?

Something like this mockup?

http://www.chrisseaton.com/rhythmbox.png

When you have a very long file (hours) seeking with that tiny tiny control is very hard.

Could someone at least tell me where I could modify the source to change the GUI myself? There don't seem to be any Glade files for the GUI and poking around the source I can't see any expand property or anything that obvious being set to control which of the labels or the seek control expands to fill the gap.

Thanks.

Chris Seaton