Re: [Rhythmbox-devel] Support for flash based mp3 players

Hey all,

Just something to note:

If you imlement this so that the user can take music from a flash
based MP3 player and add it to the library, you will want to make sure
that a higher quality version of the track is not in the library
already.

ie: I have a FLAC file on my PC, I put the file onto my flash player
with Rhythmbox, which transcodes it to MP3. Later in the day I plug
the flash player into the PC, I do not want Rhythmbox to copy the MP3
to my library.

--
Marc O'Morain