Re: [Rhythmbox-devel] Automatic Playlist UI work

On 4/19/05, James Livingston <jrl ids org au> wrote:
> The big decision is which properties to export in the UI; below is a
> Duration: may be of use), probably add

Yes, please.
> First seen: allows newly added tracks playlist.

AKA "Date Added".  Useful.

> Track and Disc number: I doubt I'd use them, maybe other would?

I use these a lot when I'm using iTunes.  They are especially handy
when building compilation discs/playlists.

> Bitrate: Not very useful (especially for .oggs or VBR mp3s, etc)

If we have filesize, then bitrate is unnecessary & the reverse is
true.  I think that as Christophe pointed out, bitrate is handy to
have visible when there are two copies of a given track and you know
you want to delete one... but which?

Just my $0.02.
thomas