Re: [Rhythmbox-devel] Re: Interface Ideas

On 4/17/05, Jacob Emcken <jacob emcken dk> wrote:
> I was wondering if I'm the only one who thinks that this problem with
> not beeing able to have the queue and the libary visible at the same
> time is not is a problem limited to the queue functionallity?
Potentially yes, depending on how you use other sources....

> Another thing I would like is the functionality to specify on the queue
> which source to use when the queue becomes empty (like playlists instead
> of the libary).
> You should also be able to choose not to play further when the queue
> list becomes empty.
No, this should be the default with no additional options. Sources
should never be switched automatically.

> On the mockup it might be a dropdown list next to
> the "Empty Queue" and "Save as playlist" buttons
Ideally those buttons wouldn't be there and the top of the browser
boxes would align with the sources list which would look so much
cleaner. For this, search would have to be moved away from it's
current place, anybody experimented with this yet?

-Michi