Re: [Rhythmbox-devel] Re: Interface Ideas

That looks good, but I don't know if the genre drop down is a good
idea.  Right now you can just disable genre in preferences which is a
good thing, but at least my list of genres is long enough that would
be impractical to navigate.  Probably my own problem for not
organizing my music, but still...
james