Re: [Rhythmbox-devel] Re: Interface Ideas

On Fri, Apr 15, 2005 at 10:39:37PM +0200, Michi wrote:
> On 4/15/05, Ian Hummel <ian themodernlife net> wrote:
> > I think that is brilliant.  Nice job!
>
> Thanks =)
>
> I cleaned the last shot up a bit more (and re-added the status bar
> which got lost somehow...):
> http://www.uni-koblenz.de/~monreal/gnome/rb5.png
>
> After that I had another idea regarding the queue which should be much
> simpler to implement:
> http://www.uni-koblenz.de/~monreal/gnome/rb6.png
> http://www.uni-koblenz.de/~monreal/gnome/rb6-queue.png

Michi, dude, this stuff all looks awesome, when can it be implemented?
:)  Seriously, some of these changes (esp the usibility stuff like
itunes shares, access via g-v-m, etc) could really catapult rb into the
killer app category.  I think I'll be starting reading through the gnome
dev docs to see if I can help out, this stuff looks awesome.

alan

--
Alan <alan ufies org> - http://arcterex.net
"Backups are for people who don't pray."                 -- big Mike