Re: [Rhythmbox-devel] Arch repository with queue and coverart

Oliver Lemke wrote:
> True, but the album title is a few bytes whereas the album cover might
> be easily over 100kB.

Yeah, there is duplication. Maintaining songs self-contained is
valuable, I think. Since both methods can be combined this shouldn't be
a problem.

The ID3 picture tag supports URL:s. Perhaps that could be useful to edit
any external links (to Amazon, file links etc.)?

> For this case I admit that it makes sense. And if it is widely used,
> adding support for it to rhythmbox could not hurt.

Let's make it popular. ;)

EasyTag supports inline picture tags: http://easytag.sourceforge.net/

Fredrik