Re: [Rhythmbox-devel] Arch repository with queue and coverart

Weird, but RB doesnt read the cover art from my songs ID3 (2.3) tag. Im
talking about MP3, M4A(AAC) is supported with mp4ff, but nobody has
coded it yet, I heard the Muine dev has started on that.

Also does the amazon fetch work at all?, the dialog surely needs some
cleanup.

Else, Nice Work, it would be nice if RB could remove duplicate files,
allow of specification of location of a file if it cant find it. (Like
Itunes).