Re: [Rhythmbox-devel] Bluetooth remote controller

On Wed, 2004-08-25 at 10:25 +0000, Gisli Ottarsson wrote:

> If any of you have a Bluetooth capable Sony-Ericsson cell phone, I
> highly recommend taking Jonatan's application for a spin.  I do not
> regret purchasing the T630 with Blue Remote in mind.  Unfortunately,
> the command language used to communicate with the phone looks like it
> might be fairly specific to Ericsson phones (I may be wrong) and I
> don't know how hard it would be to adapt it to other phones.

Yep, it doesn't work with my Nokia phone (it connects to the phone, but
absolutely nothing appears on it, anywhere).

Shame, I was looking forward to using it.

Cheers

---
Bastien Nocera <hadess hadess net>
Lucas has made a vacuous, boring, pretentious, retroactively destructive
sequel. He has lost the plot. The man is a fool. -- Simon Pegg (on the
Phantom Menace)