[Rhythmbox-devel] Sorting and multi-disc albums

My library has several multi-disc albums in it, and I can't figure out
how to sort the tracks in their proper order.  I want them to be sorted
first by album name, then by disc number, and finally by track, so you
get something like this:

Track   Title                         Album
-----   ---------------------------   ----------
  1     First Track on First Disc     Some Album
  2     Second Track on First Disc    Some Album
  1     First Track on Second Disc    Some Album
  2     Second Track on Second Disc   Some Album

The problem is, there doesn't seem to be any way to sort by disc number.
It's stored in the library, but nothing in the UI exposes it, so I can't
just click on a certain column in the track listing.  GConf key
/apps/rhythmbox/state/library/sorting only lists a single sorting
criterion (such as "Album,Ascending").  Sorting by track number doesn't
take disc numbers into account, so you wind up with this:

Track   Title                         Album
-----   ---------------------------   ----------
  1     First Track on First Disc     Some Album
  1     First Track on Second Disc    Some Album
  2     Second Track on First Disc    Some Album
  2     Second Track on Second Disc   Some Album

I can understand not wanting to clutter the UI by adding a Disc Number
column, but the current behavior makes it impossible to listen to a
multi-disc album from start to finish in the proper order.  Would it be
better to have sorting by track number also take into account the disc
number?

This is in Rhythmbox 0.8.5, by the way.  I could've sworn that the
default sort behavior at one point had done the Right Thing regarding
this, but having sorted the tracks manually once seems to have broken
it?