Re: [Rhythmbox-devel] Bluetooth remote controller

On ons, 2004-09-01 at 14:55 +0100, Bastien Nocera wrote:
> On Wed, 2004-08-25 at 10:25 +0000, Gisli Ottarsson wrote:
> >
> > If any of you have a Bluetooth capable Sony-Ericsson cell phone, I
> > highly recommend taking Jonatan's application for a spin.  I do not
> > regret purchasing the T630 with Blue Remote in mind.  Unfortunately,
> > the command language used to communicate with the phone looks like it
> > might be fairly specific to Ericsson phones (I may be wrong) and I
> > don't know how hard it would be to adapt it to other phones.
>
> Yep, it doesn't work with my Nokia phone (it connects to the phone, but
> absolutely nothing appears on it, anywhere).
>
> Shame, I was looking forward to using it.
>
> Cheers

Yes, the AT commands are sadly (Sony)Ericsson specific. After a quick
glance through Nokias AT command set reference I'm not even sure it is
possible to display menus and such on Nokia phones with AT commands.

There might be another way to do it, but I have no Nokia phone to play
with at this time ...

Regards,

   Jonatan