Re: [Rhythmbox-devel] Evolution of the album cover support in rhythmbox

On Sat, 2004-11-20 at 04:32, Marc Pavot wrote:
> Adam Skobel a Ãcrit :
>
> >How about none of the above and doing top-left, but still in that bar
> >where there is space available? That way the image will be right below
> >the currently playing song so its clear its related to that, and we
> >are using the available space. I don't see why the space needs to be
> >truncated off the bottom of the sidebar, taking it off the top to make
> >it closer makes more sense to me.
> >

> Here is a screenshot of this solution :
> http://perso.enst.fr/~pavot/Capture2.png

    Looks good to me...especially if you can size it to always be the
same size.  Don't worry about it being top-loaded.

Brian FahrlÃnder                  Christian, Conservative, and Technomad
Evansville, IN                                 http://www.fahrlander.net
ICQ 5119262
AIM: WheelDweller