Re: [Rhythmbox-devel] Evolution of the album cover support in rhythmbox

Adam Skobel a écrit :

How about none of the above and doing top-left, but still in that bar
where there is space available? That way the image will be right below
the currently playing song so its clear its related to that, and we
are using the available space. I don't see why the space needs to be
truncated off the bottom of the sidebar, taking it off the top to make
it closer makes more sense to me.

Here is a screenshot of this solution :
http://perso.enst.fr/~pavot/Capture2.png

Ithink that it's a good idea, maybe the best solution.

pros :
   - The cover is near the song informations
   - The cover can be as large as we want

cons :
   - Maybe to much things on the top and not enough on the bottom
   - ?