[Rhythmbox-devel] Easier way to create automatic playlists?

I really like Evolution's "Create Virtual Folder from Search" feature
where you develop a search interactively and then turn it into a vFolder
when it's right (as opposed to using the vFolder creation dialog which
gives the user very little feedback on the results of the search).

Is there something similar for rhythmbox? I'd really like to be able to
turn a search (or a browse) into an automatic playlist. For example, I'd
like to be able to type in (or select) an artist, see all the artists
albums and songs, and then be able to create a automatic playlist for
that artist.

I'm using 0.8.8 on Debian, and I don't see a way to do this. Is this in
the development branch, or should I file a bugzilla feature request?

thanks,
mike

--
Michael R Head <burner suppressingfire org>
GPG: http://www.suppressingfire.org/~burner/gpg.key.txt (ID 23A02B1F)