Re: [Rhythmbox-devel] Jukebox playlist

On Sun, 2004-05-16 at 06:38, Jacob Emcken wrote:
> Hi
>
> I don't really use playlists because I like just to listen to all my
> music and let Rhythmbox shuffle through it.

Yeah, I think that's a really common use case for Rhythmbox.  More
common than I'd realized up until fairly recently.

> I think it could be great to have some sort of jukebox playlist where
> you could drag songs to.

So I'd been thinking recently about supporting this.  Here's a start,
just to get discussion going:

http://web.rhythmbox.org/uidesign/

I think the overall key idea is that I really like the browser
interface, and we should focus a lot on that.

The proposal above leaves a lot out (including the search bar I just
noticed).