Re: [Rhythmbox-devel] Audioscrobbler

I agree.  Perhaps a compliment app to RB in which we could use dbus
to send data of whats playing to some daemon.  Of course this will
require we add a dbus interface to RB.  Using it this way will allow
another music player to do the same thing if someone didn't want to use
rhythmbox without having to re-implementing it.

The problem is still where do we turn it on?  Perhaps thats in control
panel? (personally, I think thats a bad idea)  Something to mull over.

Sorry for not adding the link to the application.  I realized later that
I had forgotten to do that.  Thanks all for providing that.

I'll follow up on the new protocol stuff.

Thanks all.
sri