Re: [Rhythmbox-devel] Audioscrobbler

On Mon, 2004-05-03 at 22:38 -0700, Sri Ramkrishna wrote:
> So I've been looking through some of the enhancement bugs and I thought
> the idea of implementing Audioscrobbler to be somewhat compelling.
>
> I'm interested in attempting to try such a thing.  It doesn't look like
> it would require more than adding something in preferences, and relying
> on gnome-vfs to send stats to the server after each song is complete.

This is actually something that can sit completely outside Rhythmbox,
no? If so, I don't see any particular point in adding it directly to the
interface, it's complicated enough as it is ;)

---
Bastien Nocera <hadess@hadess.net>
"Oh, Jason, take me!" she panted, her breasts heaving like a student on
31p-a-pint night.