Re: [Rhythmbox-devel] Playlist File Copying

On Tue, 2004-03-23 at 01:53, Colin Walters wrote:

:)  Yeah forgive crappy mail program in work

Yep, the code does both m3u and b4s - Winamp V3+ uses the new and
superior b4s format which is just snazzy xml. I've never tried a .pls
file in winamp, let me check for you.

I will create a patch file within the next day or so.

Thanks

Steve Griff

www.stevegriff.com