[Rhythmbox-devel] Supported audio

I can't seam to find a list of what formats are supported, just that
you say it has robust format support, and a couple examples with
dependencies to get for them.
Do you support .m4a, aka AAC format?  I know there have been some open
source decoders for this in the past, but am not sure of the quality,
nor the robustness.  I ask because I'd love to be able to run a mounted
network drive from my iTunes with your software for my linux machine,
but most of my library is in high quality AAC format at this point, not
mp3.  Please let me know, and/or let me know what might be required to
add in AAC support, as I and a couple friends may find some time to do
development over the summer for a few projects.
-Dave