Re: [Rhythmbox-devel] (announce) rb-cd-burner 0.2

On Tue, 2004-03-23 at 10:01, Bastien Nocera wrote:
> Does it do the writing in Rhythmbox itself?

The RB code calls the n-c-b "library" to do the writing, so yes,
Rhythmbox is doing the writing.

> Where's the code? (probably in the same place as my Audio CD Burner...
> on your laptop (not that my code's on your laptop, but you see what I
> mean ;)).

Correct.  I've just merged the code from my untouched CVS checkout from
Many Moon Ago and have put it into an arch checkout. Next step is to
make Rhythmbox build, update to the latest n-c-b, and create an arch
branch.

Ross
--
Ross Burton                                 mail: ross@burtonini.com