[Rhythmbox-devel] (announce) rb-cd-burner 0.2

For anyone who is interested, I have uploaded a new version (0.2) of
rb-cd-burner to http://okmaybe.com:8000/~mrroach/rb-cd-burner/

This version features 36% less stupidness than the previous. It actually
uses the gtk mainloop, detects burners, checks playlist length, and is
generally pretty useful for at least myself :P

Included is a patch to rhythmbox to add a "Burn audio cd" menu item, but
this is not required to use the software, just have gst-python installed
and run "rhythmbox-cd-burner.py playlist"

If anyone would be interested in helping with it that would be great.
It could use better error handling, and support for more than just
mp3...

-Mark

PS  If I should not be announcing this here, please let me know