Re: [Rhythmbox-devel] weirdness with library

> It's already fixed in rhythmbox 0.6.8 :)

cool

> Thanks for mentioning it (though a bug report on bugzilla.gnome.org is
> better since you are sure it won't get lost)

Yeah, I know.  I'm just on so many project lists that I forget which
ones prefer bugzilla and which ones don't (plus, bugzilla's search
engine is usually so bad that I usually just end up putting in a
duplicate bug).  If I can't remember, I start with the list, and create
a bug report if someone tells me I should.

-Chris