Re: [Rhythmbox-devel] UI for selecting a play order?

On Sun, 2004-02-29 at 13:42, Jeffrey Yasskin wrote:

> I've changed the play-order-selecting UI in my
> arch://jyasskin@mail.utexas.edu--2003/rhythmbox--play-order-combo--0.7
> branch to use a GtkOptionMenu rather than a combo box.

Ok.  What do you think about turning the playback order when both
shuffle and repeat are checked to just pure random?  Then all we'd need
is an option in the preferences to weight by rating.  Actually, would
anyone not want it to be weighted by rating?

This is a digitally signed message part