[Rhythmbox-devel] weirdness with library

using .6.7..   Came into work today and my hard drive was dead.  Anyway,
after a reinstall, rhythmbox wasn't saving information about any songs I
loaded.  I eventually managed to scp over .gnome2/rhythmbox from my
machine at home and got it to work fine.

However, from the looks of things, rhythmbox isn't creating the files in
that directory (the directory itself does get created).

Just thought I'd let someone know.

-Chris