Re: iRiver support (was: Re: [Rhythmbox-devel] xine metadata, and iPod HAL support)

I have just registered the following project!

http://sourceforge.net/projects/irivervfs/

I can get a list of the contents of the database, and once I can make a
tree matches this, then the actual display should be quite
straightforward.

I will let everyone know progress

Mark H.